Friday, March 20, 2009

How to stumble in to the free and easy way of being cheap

OOK
NEW CATEGORY FOR THIS BLOG_ CHEAP CRAP, CHEAP THRILLS
We had such an amazing time in L.A... now I want to move there. I'm going to save every penny to move.... plus I'm broke from too much fun... which is the best reason to be broke of course. so, I am starting a new category of this blog entity called cheap crap. In other words free fun plus cheap food. I can no longer afford to be fancy. but check this out:
morgan's mom bought him this instant miso soup:shredded dumpster yam hash with seaweed sesame rice seasoning:this lettuce was purchased and the cuke is from grocery outlet. the tomatoes are from the dumpster. vinagrette with mayo is administered.
now we're going to make collages with things from morgans house... more later cheapies.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I just made a delicious dinner with stuff that we had when we ate that gross meal! It was Rotini pasta with a sauce that I made by roasting pine nuts with a bunch of garlic, a couple of slices of bacon, some basil, some celery, a bunch of tiny tomatoes, and a little bit of marinara sauce that was in the fridge.

Morgan said...

PS the yams look like a cross between mold and those Japanese growing crystal trees.