Monday, March 23, 2009

cheap confession

I BROKE DOWN.
went to whole foods. I bought celery, a carrot, a piece of ginger, 5 lb. of brown rice, an apple, 6 eggs, and T.P... 23 dollars. I did it because... I wanted to buy short grain brown rice in bulk. and I was just gonna get that... but then I didn't feel like making another stop... and I didn't go to Berkeley Bowl cause I didn't want to deal with crowds and parking. I guess I'll have the rice for a while... I guess I did get a lot of rice. man, living is expensive. On the upside I bought a bag of coffee at Grocery Outlet the other day for four dollars and I'm brewing that in the morning instead of going out, and BONUS it has an image of a lion cradling a black sheep on the package. On the downside that means I have no reason to get dressed and get out of the house in the morning but hopefully a new motivation will descend upon me. like, a job... but I only sort of want a job.

1 comment:

celina tv said...

yes but drinking morning coffee with the paper outside in the sun is still lavish and productive.