Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SEE YOU IN HEAVEN



Grass Widow!!!!
They're the Best!!!! look How effin cute they are! Me and Kickball Katy were driving around talking about boys and listening to their new album on the way to Vallejo. AAAH! it freaked me out it spoke to my heart so hard. Got some weeeeird cool clothes and the Vivian Girls got tour tattoos of cactuses. I thought about getting something but, like, yeah right. But what a fucking bogusley amazing weekend... The Vivian Girl's set was better than ever, and they got to stay for a few days, I love all of them so fucking much. I also went to Alese's Bday party, played some crazy crazy racket sport game with hula hoops, four balls at once and roller skates. Bro'ed down with cool boyzz from San Mateo, had girl time with Shannon and Katie... then I went to SF and hung out in Banana Zone or whatever the house was called in the excelsior. Stayed up late there with Cassie, Breakfast at boogaloos with my favorite Matthew Momchilover and some cute dude that smiled a lot and had a tattoo of pizza on his arm. Me and Matt started discussing our gothic Disneyland adventure this weekend, and everyone listened to me talk about astrology for like half of breakfast, everyone at the table was so entraced, it was weird. Anyway it ruled and made me feel young again which is a bizarre thing to say, but I keep getting stuck in the donut of circular energy that is the bay area. fuck this bummer place. LA sunshine take me away!

No comments: