Saturday, February 21, 2009

Alese


This cardigan came from the tides of the flea market, when everyone leaves the crap nobody bought in a big parking lot anonymously. it's reversible. and it's for a baby actually. An ancient asian woman was going in for it (it was in a dumpster) and I swooped in and caught it right under her nose
The crocheted white top came from my mother in law. It had a lining attached to it. I cut it out.
The blue slip underneath was given to me by my best friend when I was thirteen. I wore it by itself with angel wings for Halloween that year.
The pantyhose were found in the bottom of a box of scarves at a thrift store. There was a very unflattering picture of a woman on the package.
The shoes were bought with a Christmas present gift card to Target.
The jewelry is from a thrift store grab bag. I didn't see the earrings or necklace in the bag when I bought it. They were a free prize bitch.
The lace on my head came from a giant spool of lace that Jessica McClintock donated to Urban Ore.
This bag has plastic bubble beads glued onto it and I pick them off when I'm nervous

No comments: